Friday, September 25, 2009

Final day of Zoya love fest

Happy Friday.  Today is the last day of my Zoya love fest.  I really wish I had some of their blues and greens to show you, but that will have to wait until the next Zoya love fest.  You can pick up Zoya here and they are $6.  BUT, rumor has is that they are upping the price to $7, so for those who have been wanting to try Zoya, now's the time!

I have Sloane and Norra for you this morning.

Sloane is a blackberry color with magenta shimmer



Norra is a really pretty berry color with a very, very subtle shimmer to it

5 comments:

Lucy said...

These two are such lovely shades. Each one I see I think I have! Don't have these. The look gorgeous on you. Thanks for showing all of these. I don't think we get to see Zoya as frequently as I'd like.

Paige said...

Norra is gorgeous! Great swatches!

AllYouDesire said...

Sloane is something for me!!! Love it.

Polish'd Cindy said...

Thanks! Sloane is stunning! Can't wait to order more Zoya!

Nicole said...

Oh, I LOVE these, both of them! I think I especially love Sloane, though. Gorgeous.