Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I received my order from Victoria Nail Supply yesterday and along with the 2 Japanese glitters, I also ordered 3 of the Color Club Wild At Heart Collection and Fashion Addict. WOW, I swear I heard music when I pulled Fashion Addict out of the box. What an amazing holographic. Is it lavender, is it lilac, is it silver, I don't know. It's a silvery, lilac, lavender rainbow! Hands down, this is a must for any nail polish collection, addiction, or what have you.
Ladies, I give you Fashion Addict by Color Club

5 comments:

Paige said...

That is a gorgeous color!

awesomevegan said...

OH you must stop teasing me! I haven't seen Fashion Addict, Revvvolution, Worth the Risque or Magic Attraction at my local store that sells Color Club. I only have 1 Color Club so far: "What A Shock" I have it on my toes and it is so bright. I love it. I must get more Color Clubs for my collection *cough*addiction*cough* !!! :)
Do you know if "What A Drag" is a holo or just silver? Would it be too much like Zoya's Trixie? I have Trixie already.

ThRiSzHa said...

ur nails are so fav... love it

Polish'd Cindy said...

I don't know anything about What A Drag-sorry. You are so lucky to have a store near you that stocks Color Club! I am spending a fortune on shipping these days! Thanks for the nice comments!

Lucy said...

That is gorgeous. I'll be going back to VNS to get more glitters. Your nails look so pretty.