Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I received my order from Victoria Nail Supply yesterday and along with the 2 Japanese glitters, I also ordered 3 of the Color Club Wild At Heart Collection and Fashion Addict. WOW, I swear I heard music when I pulled Fashion Addict out of the box. What an amazing holographic. Is it lavender, is it lilac, is it silver, I don't know. It's a silvery, lilac, lavender rainbow! Hands down, this is a must for any nail polish collection, addiction, or what have you.
Ladies, I give you Fashion Addict by Color Club

6 comments:

gildedangel said...

That is a gorgeous color!

awesomevegan said...

OH you must stop teasing me! I haven't seen Fashion Addict, Revvvolution, Worth the Risque or Magic Attraction at my local store that sells Color Club. I only have 1 Color Club so far: "What A Shock" I have it on my toes and it is so bright. I love it. I must get more Color Clubs for my collection *cough*addiction*cough* !!! :)
Do you know if "What A Drag" is a holo or just silver? Would it be too much like Zoya's Trixie? I have Trixie already.

thriszha said...

ur nails are so fav... love it

Polish'd Cindy said...

I don't know anything about What A Drag-sorry. You are so lucky to have a store near you that stocks Color Club! I am spending a fortune on shipping these days! Thanks for the nice comments!

Lucy said...

That is gorgeous. I'll be going back to VNS to get more glitters. Your nails look so pretty.

Polish'd Cindy said...

Thanks!