Friday, September 18, 2009

Last Friday of Summer '09

If you like corals and orange glitter, this ones for you.  Since next week is Fall, I thought I'd search my stash for one last summer swatch.  This is a little hard for me because I don't like rules about nail polish and make up.  I say wear what you want, when you want to!  I tend to favor the darker polish colors, but I stepped out of the box and came up with this for you.  Sinful Colors~UFO & Misa~Stop Rewinding, Just Fast Forward on my index finger with UFO on top.  UFO has caught my eye a couple of times, so the last time I went to Walgrens, I bought it.  Stop Rewinding, Just Fast Forward is a bright coral creme.  I really like the UFO on top of the Stop Rewinding, Just Fast Forward.

Anyways, enjoy your last summer of 2009 weekend!  I am sad to see it go it truly was one of the best summers I've ever had, as a parent anyways ;)




5 comments:

Paige said...

I don't like UFO by itself, but I love it over warm-toned polishes!

Lucy said...

That looks gorgeous. I have plenty of Sinful Colors. I hate that cold weather will be coming. I do love Fall. I can't wait till the leaves start turning. It's just the cold I can't take.

Polish'd Cindy said...

I like Sinful Colors too. They have great colors to choose from and they are easy for me to get my hands on! I'm not a big fan of the cold either. Luckily, it doesn't last very long here. Long enough, though.

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty combo! Thanks for sharing this!

Polish'd Cindy said...

awww, thanks Judy!