Tuesday, September 29, 2009

OPI~Lincoln Park After Dark Comparisons

OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark is a must have for all of those who love dark, vampy colors.  It is purple that's nearly black.  I have all 3 finishes for you today, Suede, Matte, and original (for lack of a better word). 

The suede version is medium purple and full of silver and purple shimmer




The matte version is fantastic!  I thought for sure I wouldn't like it, but I love it!  What a great Halloween color!  Matte dark purple-love it!  Just couldn't get it on smooth :(



Then there's the O.G. Lincoln Park After Dark.  What can I say?  This is a super dark purple/black creme.  Beautiful!

5 comments:

Paige said...

I think that the original is my favorite, but that suede sure looks gorgeous too!

Anonymous said...

From the pics I think LPAD is my favourite Suede. I have to have it soon!!Just found your blog your nails and your swatces are great!

Polish'd Cindy said...

Thanks! :)

MightyLambchop said...

The original is an old favorite but I really love the suede over the matte. Thanks for posting them all together, you helped me make up my mind!

Polish'd Cindy said...

No problem Mighty Lambchop-glad I could help!