Wednesday, October 14, 2009

OPI Holiday, Part 3

Originally I was going to do this in 2 parts, but then I went back to the beauty supply and just had to get a couple more.  So, here are the last 2 I have for you from the OPI Holiday Wishes collection~Smitten with Mittens and Merry Midnight.

Smitten with Mittens is a dark red jammed pack with fine red glitter.  I thought it was going to be a dupe of CH Ruby Pumps, but it is not and I will be posting my comparisons later.



Merry Midnight is a grape jelly base with blue, purple, & magenta glitter with fiery flakies!  This is 3 coats.


This is a beautiful collection and I haven't seen one color that I don't like. The only thing that would have made this perfect would be a silver. I love silver, red and green together. Oh well, I'm happy with what they do have!

7 comments:

awesomevegan said...

These are the 2 I want from this collection. :) I will have to check beauty supply stores for them. I want Smitten with Mittens because I have a cat named Mittens and Merry Midnight is just gorgeous. :)

gildedangel said...

These are my top two picks from the collection!

Polish'd Cindy said...

These are great!

beautyjudy said...

These are both gorgeous and you wear them so well! Especially Merry Midnight. Woo hoo! I am bad, I bought all 12 polishes. I found them for $6.79 at a beauty supply store!

Lucy said...

I love Merry Midnight. I'm definitely buying this one. The other looks to much like the others.

Polish'd Cindy said...

Merry Midnight is a must have!

Hawaii Kawaii said...

Love the red!