Friday, October 9, 2009

Ulta Professional Nail Laquer

I chose Ulta Professional Nail Laquer to round out my 'Drug Store' nail polish brands week.  Ulta really isn't a  true drug store, but they sell my drug of choice ;p

Anyways, I have three colors from their fall 2009 line~Green With Envy, Rock Star, & Twilight.  I really wanted these colors!  Unfortunatly they are not my favorites.  I was very disappointed in the quality of these polishes.  If something is claiming 'Professional' grade, than it better be good.  It goes on uneven, thin, and chipped after a couple of hours.  This is my first experience with this brand and I am not a fan.



Green With Envy-sheer black base if fine green glitter.  This color is my favorite of the 3. 



Rock Star-dark purple base with fine purple and blue glitter



Pewter frost with fine silver glitter

3 comments:

Paige said...

I don't really like the formula of the Ulta polishes. They have such nice colors though!

Nicole said...

I have been eying these but haven't purchased them at all yet! I was wondering how they were. I quite like the Ulta e/s, although I wish they'd come out with some matte shades, their formula and pigmentation is excellent.
I'm still on the fence about the polish, though! I think the ones you chose were pretty.

Polish'd Cindy said...

I am really bummed about the formula. My nails aren't in the greatest shape right (acrylic removal), but this polish chipped faster than any other I've used in the last 2 months. I think you can find the same colors in a better polish.