Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jessica~Venus Was Her Name

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Hope everyone is well and having a good start to their week.  I have a great polish for you today.  I ordered some Jessica polishes about a week ago and got them the other day.  I've used Jessica before (over 10 years ago) and really like the brand.  I ordered 3 polishes and today I have Venus Was Her Name. 




Jessica~Venus Was Her Name is a really pretty muted plum with fine purple glitter.  This picture is not the greatest and it was a bit cloudy outside.  It went on well and dried in average time.  I had really good luck with this color-no chipping or wear all weekend.  I actually took it off only to start swatching.  Jessica has several gorgeous colors I want and if you haven't tried this brand, you can check them out here.  Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

this is such a pretty dark vampy shade! i need to get some jessicas, i don't have any yet. i have a strange need for every nail polish brand in existence :D haha

looks great on you!

Paige said...

This is a gorgeous shade, I haven't tried this brand yet!

Lucy said...

Is this a very deep plum? I just ordered a bunch of Jessica polishes. I've never worn them before. I hope they're a good brand.

Polish'd Cindy said...

This is a great color and I really recommend trying Jessica.
Lucy-it is a deep plum, but there is a grayness to it that mutes it, but then they add in the purple glitter that sparks it up. It's one of those color that's difficult to descibe :)

Lucy said...

Another pretty shade. I'll have to add this to my next order.