Friday, December 11, 2009

Darn Ulta Coupons :)

So I accidentaly on purpose went into Ulta the other day(darn coupons) and came out with 2 polishes.  I got Nicole~Bah Plum-Bug! and Ulta's, OPI holidy exclusive, Visions of Sugarplum.


Nicole~Bah Plum Bug! is a dark purple with a micro shimmer to it.  This is outside and cloudy.



OPI~Visions of Sugarplum is a purple base with purple and magenta glitter.  I painted them last night and swatched this morning and as you can see, I already have a few chips.  This is inside with a flash.

Overall, these are pretty colors, nothing super special in my opinion, but still pretty.  A sneak peek into next week...reds!  Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

polishedlyrics said...

Both are quite pretty. I'm hoping that when I get to Ulta later this month they still have some of these exclusives *crossing fingers*

Paige said...

You picked out great colors!

Unknown said...

Those are both great colors!
I want an Ulta!

Lucy said...

I only shop online. I've never bought anything online from Ulta. I'm very tempted to. Love both of those polishes. Look lovely on you.

Unknown said...

Those Ulta coupons always get me too! Love your new polishes :)

Polish'd Cindy said...

Thanks!

Aurora's Nails said...

Ulta will be the death of me!!! Both polishes look great :)