Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Diamond Cosmetics~Chainmail Charm

Diamond Cosmetics is a great company with beautiful colors and a $2.00 price tag on their polish.  They have some great Holiday specials and they have Chainmail Charm.  Chainmail Charm is a gorgeous holographic polish.  It is lighter and browner that Color Club's Revvvolution and OPI's My Own Private Jet(the holo version).  It is definitley a must have!

This picture doesn't do this color justice.  It is much more holographic in person, but it was freezing outside!

6 comments:

Paige said...

I am trying so hard to not buy this polish....must...obey...no buy!

Unknown said...

I swear as soon as my no buy is over I am hauling Diamond cosmetics!

MightyLambchop said...

I am just in love with what Diamond offers and this high on my list of wants from them. Awesome color!

Polish'd Cindy said...

I already have my list ready for later next month when I can buy again. Diamond is at the top followed by a treat of Rescue Beauty Lounge(hopefully)!

polishedlyrics said...

How sad am I that I have this little gem and have yet to wear it? Gah its gorgeous! :)

Lucy said...

I have Revvolution so I didn't need this. Great idea to buy this instead. $2 polishes that are fantastic looking you have to go do major hauling