Monday, December 7, 2009

Diamond Cosmetics~Cherry Tobacco

Hope everyone had a great weekend, my was fantastic!  This morning, we woke up to snow!  Now, when I say snow, it is a tiny bit, but it was snow and my kids were over the moon.  The last time it snowed here was in 1976, so this morning was very special.

I have a new favorite color, Cherry Tobacco.  Diamond Cosmetics keeps impressing me over and over.  This is a stunning blackend, deep red shimmer. 


Outside, no flash


Inside, with flash
This is really how it looks!




5 comments:

polishedlyrics said...

Goodness I love this color. Looks beauitful on you!

Paige said...

Ooo, that color is beautiful!

Velvet said...

Hello. Thats a gorgeous color! I love how it looks on you. I'm sure the kids did enjoy the snow!

MightyLambchop said...

This is a major lemming for me. I love this color so much!!

Lucy said...

Love this shade. I have to order this. Looks gorgeous on you.