Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Nail Polish Line!!!

I have some exciting news for you this morning.  Yesterday I received an e-mail from American Apparel and they just launched a nail polish line! They have some really great colors and I can't wait to try them! They are going for $6 and they have 18 different colors. Ladies, they even have a mint green(Office)! Mouse looks really cool and so does Dynasty. Oh, and Peacock and Factory Grey and Passport Blue and...oh here we go!  You can check them out for youself here. What do you guys think?

3 comments:

MightyLambchop said...

Oh my. Guess I will be heading over there soon! There's a store right next to the University of Oregon campus and I've been meaning to go. I usually get sidetracked by the drink specials at the bars surrounding the area though!

amusedPolish said...

are these going to be available everywhere? also in europe? *cause there's a store where I live but it's quite tiny but I hope it will

Polish'd Cindy said...

Oh, Mighty Lampchop, you are a girl after my own heart!

amusedPolish, I am checking on that for you :)

Thanks ladies!