Monday, January 18, 2010

Are you ready to be bedazzled?

I had several excuses for not getting the OPI Alice in Wonderland collection.  But as you can see my excuses did hold out.  When I saw these 4 bottles sitting on the counter at my local beauty supply, I forgot all about those excuses.  This collection is made up of 2 beautiful reds and 2 bedazzling glitters.

Off With Her Head is a warm, bright terra cotta or chili pepper red creme.

~Off With Her Head~

Thanks So Muchness is a bright red frost with a tiny dusting of red glitter

~Thanks So Muchness~

Absolutely Alice is a beautiful polish full of blue glitter with just a touch of gold glitter that really makes this polish pop!  This polish and Mad as a Hatter are really sheer.  I used 2 coats for both , but on the second coat, I floated the polish on.  Meaning I had a lot on my brush & just kind of moved the polish around to get the coverage I wanted.  Otherwise I would recommend using 3 coats.

~Absolutely Alice~

Blurred to see the major glitter goodness

Mad as a Hatter is stunning.  It has pink, blue, green, silver, gold, and purple glitter.  You might see other colors in there as well.

~Mad as a Hatter~

Blurred-look at that sparkle!

Both of the glitters are very dazzling!  Much more so in person that in any picture I have seen.  Don't pass on this collection based on the pictures you have seen, I don't think pictures do these beauties justice.  Try to see them in person if you aren't sure!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

your nails are so pretty pretty!

Polish'd Cindy said...

Awww...Thank You!

Paige said...

I loved this collection; I think that I might go back to get Mad as a Hatter lol.

Polish'd Cindy said...

The reds are passable, but the glitters are a MUST! I can't wait to layer these over different colors!

Michèle said...

Love the glitters on you :-)

Nicole said...

I skipped on the reds, I still cannot justify buying them as I am not drawn to them for myself - they look pretty on you, but I LOVE the glitters on you and am glad I snagged them!
I just saw a post where someone paired them with a black polish, it was awesome.

Jenn @ So Very Fabulous said...

Though I don't generally like glitters that much, I am thinking of getting Mad As a Hatter. I think it would look gorgeous over darker shades!