Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Little House Keeping: OC Nail Art & Some New Blogs!

OC Nail Art has been kind enough to extend a 30% discount on your Konad order when you enter the code naildpolishd at check out.  Good news is, the code is still good.  The bad news is that OC Nail art has changed their shipping policy a bit to reflect the higher USPS shipping rates.  The new policy is as follows, this is a portion of an email I received from Kathleen at OC Nail Art on 1/3/2010:

"As most of you have probably heard, USPS has increased their postal rates effective tomorrow...no big changes to regular US mail, except for Priority and Express Mail. The big changes are to International mail rates. This has forced us to come up with a new shipping policy (which goes into effect January 15).... no changes to USA or Canada for now, but the minimum order to get free International shipping will now be $40 (after 1/15/10). I hated to do this, but with the continued 30% discounting AND the increased shipping charges, I would be losing money on each international order. As much as I love being a crusader for Konad, I can't afford to pay people to buy it. I would, let me tell you..... but....
So... that's it in a nutshell. For absolute specifics, go to www.ocnailart.com/shipping.htm"

Kathleen is an awesome person to continue the 30% discount and as I have gushed before, OC Nail Art offers the best customer service I have experienced since I started my blog.  So, if you haven't tried Konad or have been wanting some new goodies, get on over there and place an order!

New Blogs:
Here are a few new blogs I have come across~enjoy!

CucumPear's Pandemonium of Cosmetics
Yardsticks 4 Lunatics
~Polish Freak~
Pretty In Polish
Polish Galore
Beauty & Cornbread

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's good to hear about Kathleen giving best customer service and 30% discount on nail art is good. Thanks for sharing such informative and interesting blog.
Have a nice day.