Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mad as a Hatter Overlay Comparisons

Since OPI's Mad as a Hatter is such a great glitter with a kaleidoscope of colors in it, I thought it would be fun to see what it looked layered over different colors.  The base colors I chose were American Apparel~Hassid(black creme), OPI~Lincoln Park After Dark(dark wine creme), Jessica~Frost At All Costs(muted evergreen creme), & OPI~ You're a Pisa Work(bright pink creme).


I used one coat of each color.




And one coat of Mad as a Hatter. 




2 coats Mad as a Hatter

What do you think?  I think I like it best left alone with 2-3 coats, followed by layering it over a dark purplely color.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Great overlay comparisons, this polish looks like it can go with almost any color!

moodpuppet said...

I like it best alone with 2 coats. My second favorite is over You're a Pisa Work. Very pretty!