Friday, January 22, 2010
Nail'd & Polish'd Contest Time!!!
THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED-THE WINNER IS CLAIRE!
I am so excited to announce my very first contest! But, before I give you all of the groovy details, I want to thank you all so very much for all of the kind words and support these last few months. I have had the best time as blogger and I love sharing my finds with you! Thank you!
Since this is my first contest and it is my blog, I am giving away to one lucky follower, some of my all time favorite goodies. I have spent the last few weeks gathering some of my all time favorite brands and colors.
Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower!
2. Leave one comment on this post with your name and email address. This counts for 1 entry.
3. For extra entries, you can do one or all of the following things:
1. Blog about this giveaway - 2 extra entries!
2. Add me to your blogroll - 2 extra entries!
3. Follow me on Twitter and re-tweet my contest-2 extra entries!
**Please leave a comment with which ones you did**
4. This giveayway is opened to all followers of Nail'd & Polish'd, even International followers!
5. The giveaway is open now (1/22/2010) and ends on Friday, January 29, 2010 at midnight, PST. The lucky winner will be posted Monday, February 1, 2010!
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
Now, for the good stuff! One lucky winner will receive brand new bottles of:
OPI~Mrs. O'Leary BBQ-A beautiful wine creme
Essie~Wicked, a great dark and vampy creme shade & Ballet Slippers, a pretty sheer pale pink
China Glaze~Moonlight-a sheer milky white-I love this color!
Zoya~Delilah-My favorite Zoya-deep red base with red glitter
Sinful Colors~Nail Junkie-a turquoise base with glitter-rama in blue, green, & silver different sized glitter
CND~Stickey Base Coat-I have used this with Out the Door for over 15 years-it has never failed me
Out the Door Top Coat-my BFF! This top coat never fails me. I try the others, but I always come back to Out The Door.