Monday, February 22, 2010

Diamond Cosmetics~Spring 2010, Part 1

I have some exciting new goodies to share with you guys in the next week or so.  I have a bunch of new colors and a few other fun things up my sleeve. 

Today kicks off my vote for best Spring 2010 collection.  Diamond Cosmetics is a hidden gem of a company.  The polish is only $2.25 a bottle and they have some of the best colors, does Chainmail Charm ring a bell??.  The Spring 2010 collection is 6 beautiful colors.  It's pretty and feminine, just how I think a Spring collection should be.  There is definitley a color for everyone.   You can order Diamond Cosmetics hereDiamond Cosmetics is a company every nail polish lover should check out!

Serendipity is a light pale blue with a hint of shimmer. 
This photographed a lot brighter and more blue than it actually is. It definitley has more of a gray tone to it.

Razzmatazz is a soft rosey pink with a slight magenta iridescence.

Orange Blush is a soft pale coral creme.  I really like this color-not to dark or bright, just right.

Sorry about the uneven nails.  I had a break on my index nail and since I am not one to patch, I trimmed them all down :(  I know you all can sympathize with me!

**These polishes were sent to me by Diamond Cosmetics for review**

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Razzmatazz and Serendipity! They look really nice on you!

Paige said...

Lovely colors!

Sarah said...

Damnit! I just bought 15 polishes from Diamond Cosmetics, but I love that first one... *muttering*

Polish'd Cindy said...

15! You are a girl after my own heart! These are really great Spring colors and you cannot go wrong with the price tag!