Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Diamond Cosmetics

I have a few more Diamond Cosmetics polishes for you today.  I ordered Venom, Oh, Tiff!, Midnight Blue, and The Naughty Intern a few weeks ago and they are too great to stick in the 'untried' box.  You can visit Diamond Cosmetics website here.

Venom is a beautiful vampy color-just how I like 'em!


Oh, Tiff! is their Tiffany Blue.  I love this blue with just a hint of green color. 


Midnight Blue is more of a purple-blue.  The purple didn't show up at all in this picture :(


The Naughty Intern is a great red-brown creme.

9 comments:

polishedlyrics said...

Venom is sexy! And Naughty Intern you can't go wrong with a name like that :)

Unknown said...

ur nails are the perfect length and shape, I think short nails are pretty, great colors :)

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

Is Venom what would be termed a "Jelly" finish? I don't think I have any jellies...and this one is pretty!

Polish'd Cindy said...

Thanks! My nails are really short right now-I have been thinking about putting acrylics on all day. I would say Venom is jelly like. I don't own any official jelly polishes, but Venom is super shiny and somewhat translucent.

Nicole said...

These are all pretty but WOW. I have to have Venom! I love a good vampy jelly, and that's right up my alley. Great swatches, your nails look cute at that length!

Polish'd Cindy said...

Awww...thanks Nicole.

Unknown said...

I don't have any of their polishes yet. I think I need to add a few to my collection. Venom is a great color, it almost looks gradient in the picture.

nihrida said...

Love the Midnight Blue one!

MightyLambchop said...

What great colors! I am just in love with Diamond polishes. The Naughty Intern looks so good on you! I hadn't seen Venom before and I am definitely needing it in my life.