Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nfu Oh #40, Alone & Layered

Nfu Oh #40.  What can I say about this color?  It is a clear base full of suspended flakies.  The flakies are a green blue color, with a glowing effect.


This is the perfect color for layering over colors.  I used Zoya~Ibiza, OPI~Manicurist of Seville, OPI~Jade is the New Black, American Apparel~Hassid and then layered one coat of Nfu Oh #40 over the top.

I really love this one layered over all of these and I even like it all by itself.

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, SO pretty, both layered and by itself! I love your layering experiment.

gildedangel said...

That is so pretty!

moodpuppet said...

Ooh. I love it over Hassid!

Dudis said...

Olá, eu acho que fica lindo por cima das outras cores. Bjos doces

☆Anastacia☆ said...

Awe! That color on top of nail polishes looks so awesome!

Charis said...

Wow, flakie goodness all over! I just did some flakie manicures as well...love your color picks, especially hassid is sooo beautiful!

Polish'd Cindy said...

Thanks ladies! This is the perfect polish for layering!

Niki* said...

I really dig this over Jade is the New Black!!!

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

These are all awesome - I just got #40 via mail haul yesterday!!! WOOT!