Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm out of polish!

I just wanted to appologize for being MIA this week.  I am out of new polish!  I think it is the first time since I started this blog that I don't have an untried!  I am excited to tell you that my local beauty supply is getting the CND Shellac in in a few weeks!  So, I am on a serious no buy after I place an American Apparel order and swing back by the beauty supply to pick up a few new pretties to hold me over until the Shellac arrives!  I wish you all lived near me-I'd have you all over for a Shellac party!

I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend.  I have 2 special birthdays.  My daughter is 11 today and my son turn 7 tomorrow.

xo~Cindy

5 comments:

Susie said...

How about you start over and go through your stash again for us new ones. :)
How many polishes do you have anyway?
Susie

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Happy birthdays are in order! :) Also, I can't imagine running out of untrieds, but its bound to happen eventually...what a lonely feeling.

Unknown said...

Ok...you are cracking me up. I'm scared to even ask how many polishes you already have.

Polish'd Cindy said...

I could go through my oldies, but the new ones are so much more fun :)

Unknown said...

Wow! No new polish? That's crazy! I say go thru and start doing comparison pics!