Thursday, August 26, 2010

OPI Swiss

OPI has released their Fall/Winter 2010 collection and it is gorgeous!  It is made up of 12 stunning polishes that do not dissapoint.  Right now I have half of the collection because everywhere keeps selling out of them!  Today I have The Color to Watch and Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous.  The opi Swiss Collection is available now at you favorite place to buy OPI.

The Color To Watch is a perfect name for this polish.  It is a sheer lilac duo chrome! 

Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous is a steel grey base full of super sparkly silver and grey micro glitter.
Shade

2 comments:

Skulda said...

The Colour to Watch has my attention. I hope I can afford to buy one before they are sold out. :)

Polish'd Cindy said...

Isn't it pretty? It would be really neat layered too!