Friday, August 27, 2010

OPI Swiss

Happy Friday!  I don't know about you, but I am so glad it's the weekend.  I have 3 very tired little ones who started school last week and they are looking forward to playing the Wii and going to the outdoor mall for live music.  I am looking forward to it too!

Anyways, I have 2 more lovelies from the OPI Swiss Collection.  Today I have I'm Suzi & I'm A Chocoholic and Yodel Me On My Cell.  Wild names, huh?  These 2 went on flawlessly and have great coverage with 2 coats

I'm Suzi & I'm A Chocoholic is a gorgeous warm brown creme.  (I would do anything for a lip gloss this color.  If you know of any, let me know)


Yodel Me On My Cell is a beautiful turquoise with fine blue, teal and green shimmer.  It is a lot like the mermaid colors we have seen this summer, only deeper.  OPI did a fabulous job taking a really hot color and deepening it to take it into the fall.  The bad new is that it hates my camera.  This is not a blue polish.  I tweeked the picture as best I could to get it truer to its really color. 
Just look at the color, it's as close as I could get.

1 comment:

MissMidnightBlue said...

Aahhhh green hands!! You're turning into Hulk!