Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Goodies

I wanted to share a couple of pretties I recently ordered from Artisans A GoGo.  I first found out about this great little shop about a year ago from one of my very favorite blogs, Black Nail Polish & Lip Gloss.  I love skulls and I love hair clips, so I fell in love instantly when I visited this shop.  There is still time to place an order and get it for Halloween.  The prices are great and the quality is perfect.  Shipping was really quick too.

The first piece I ordered was this ceramic necklace with a spider.  When I opened the mailing bag this is what was in it.  It was so cute I didn't even want to open it.!

This is about 2 inches in diameter and not to heavy.  I love that you can either wear it as a choker or a little longer.

I really 'needed' a hair clip too, so I ordered the Day of the Dead Ceramic Halloween Clip.  The box had a cute black bow on it too, but I forgot to take a picture.  But here is the spiderweb stamped box and the greated skull clip ever!


 I love these goodies and I hope you go over to Artisans A GoGo and find something you can't live with out too!  My biggest decision right now is do I get the Winter Bride Victorian Head Piece or the Lucky Ceramic Necklace???  Most likely BOTH!  Have a great day and thanks for looking!

3 comments:

spifftiff88 said...

I've been stalking her creations..they are so amazing! I need to just give in and get something

Polish'd Cindy said...

That's pretty much what I did! Stalked her for a year and took the plunge. My only regret is not doing it sooner! :)

MissMidnightBlue said...

I love all of her stuff! Its so amazingly gorgeous! I need to buy some from her.