Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Wow, can you believe it's already Thanksgiving?  What I great year I have had and I wanted to thank all of you for reading my blog and taking the time to leave such great comments.  I have been blessed with some amazing gifts as a result of this blog and the best one is the friends that I have made through blogging.  Most are fellow bloggers and others are sweet ladies who love nail polish.  I love chatting with you, exchanging recipes, and some day maybe we will be lucky enough to meet each other.  Today I am thankful for the usual things, family, healthy children, & friends.  But I am also thankful for all of my new friends!  Happy Thanksgiving!  Now, go eat some pie!

2 comments:

MissMidnightBlue said...

Happy thanksgiving to you and your family! I know its late but.... ;)

Polish'd Cindy said...

Awww...you're so sweet!