Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sally Hansen~Xtreme Wear

Today I have a quick post for you lovely nail polish lovers.  I have a sick kid home today and one on the verge at school.  But I have 2 pretty Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear colors to share with you, Mystic Lilac and Gunmetal.

Mystic Lilac is a really popular color and I actually bought it a little while ago.  I have read that it is now a hard to find.  I'm not really sure why it's so popular, but to each his own.  It is a pale lilac base with a hint of teal green shimmer.


Gunmetal is a steel blue shimmer, nearly a frost.  It went on really well and I didn't have any issues with streaking.
I found these at CVS, but I have seen them at Walmart and Target also.

1 comment:

MissMidnightBlue said...

I have Gunmetal it is pretty, but I have not seen Mystic lilac, sure the color is pretty but its not a must have color for me.

Hope you and your kiddo's get better soon. :)