Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dr.'s Remedy

First off, I want to welcome the new followers that I have aquired in the last week or so.  Thank you for checking out what I have to say about my favorite subject.  I hope you like what you read and see!

Dr.'s Remedy is a new line of polish that is "enriched with naturally occuring antifungal ingredients like tea tree oil, garlic bulb extract, vitamins C and E, and wheat protien".  Tea tree is my favorite antifungal trick.  I use it for all sorts of things.  Dab it on a blemish, use it to clean stretched ear piercings, I use it after waxing, if you have a fungus on a nail, treat it with tea tree.  I love tea tree!  Dr.'s Remedy is the first-ever nail polish approved by the American Podiatric Medical Assoc.  You can find Dr.'s Remedy on their website or by calling 1-877-323-NAIL.  These polished are $17 each.  Each of these polishes went on nicely and I didn't have any issues with them.

Heather Grey is a putty grey creme.

Ruby Red is a beautiful red shimmer.

Dark Brown is just that, a dark brown creme.  This color is my favorite of the 3.  I am always on the hunt for a color that doesn't exisit and here is my dark chocolate brown!  It's dark, but till looks brown even indoors.

No comments: