Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Essie~Nice is Nice & Coat Azure

Spring 2011 is in full force and the polish collections are gorgeous!  French Affair by Essie is a beautiful collection of soft, classy colors that do not disappoint.  There are 6 colors in French Affair and today, I have two to share with you.  Nice is Nice and Coat Azure are perfect for Spring and would make great addititions to everyones polish collections.

Nice is Nice is a soft pale lilac creme.  It went on smooth and covered completely with the second coat. 
(sorry about the fuzz in the polish on my first nail-didn't notice it when I was swatching)

Coat Azure, how beautiful is this one?  A bright blue with just a touch of shimmer.  Beautiful!

The other 4 colors are neutrals and a pale pink.  All six are well worth the hunt :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So pretty on you! I've been seeing these at my local retailers but haven't picked any up yet.

Polish'd Cindy said...

I love these two colors!