Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Patriotic Manicure

Happy day after the 4th of July!  Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.  I did a red, white, & blue paint job on Sunday and thought I would share.  I am not the person who does her nails for this holiday and infact, usually the only holiday I really get into is Halloween, so this is really out of the box for me.  I used Zoya~Sookie for the red & Nubar~Navy Blue for the blue.  The white is China Glaze Crackle in Lightning Bolt.  Then I added a coat of China Glaze~Pixie Dust, & toppped it with a top coat.  Before you look at the pictures, I just want to remind you to enter my Summer Give Away!  Check it out and enter here



I have to be honest, this is so not me!  I think it looks pretty good and maybe if it were a different set of colors I would have liked it better.  My kids loved it and Some times, that is enough!

No comments: