Monday, October 10, 2011

Incoco~Nail Appliques, Day 4 Comparison

Today is my last day of my nail polish strips/appliques/stickers comparison.  Tomorrow I will review all 4 brands and give you my choice for the best one.  I first heard about Incoco a little over a year ago and thought it was an amazing idea.  I actually reviewed this brand last year and you can read that post hereThe Incoco kit in Bling Bling, came with 16 strips which are double ended, making it very easy to fund the right fit for each nail, a nail file, cuticle stick, polish remover cloth, and instructions.  Incoco Appliques are a 3-in-1, meaning there is a base coat, color, and top coat in each strip.  You can find Incoco Appliques on their website and I have seen them at Walgreens.  The price range is $7.99-8.99.

Day 1-Application-These appliques went on super easy.  I didn't have any problems at all.  Bling Bling is a silver glitter with just a touch of iridescent glitter scattered through out.
 Day 1
 Day 1


Day 3 and look how great they held up!  You can't hardly see any wear.  The only thing was a little amount of shrinkage on my thumbs, but nothing to complain about.
 Day 3
 Day 3

I didn't plan on leaving these on for more than 3 days, but I got busy and left them on for 7 days!  I took pictures on day 5 and thought you should see how well they held up.  I didn't consider this in my final comparison which I hope to have for you tomorrow.
 Day 5
Day 5

These appliques definitely held up to my three day challenge and then some!