Monday, October 24, 2011

Wet n' Wild~Cougar Attack & Ready to Pounce

Halloween is in one short week and I thought I had better get the last of my fall collections up.  So I spent most of my morning swatching the rest of my Fall 2011 polishes.  There are so many exciting Holiday collections coming out and I can't wait to get my hands on all glittery goodness!  But we do have a few more days left to enjoy the spooky decorations and candy. 
Last week, I stopped into CVS and to my suprise, there was a FULL display of Wet n' Wilds On the Prowl Collection.  I posted a couple weeks ago the 5 polishes I could find last month and you can find that post hereSince the display was full, I was able to pick up, or I should say, grab the last 2 polishes I needed to complete my set of On the Prowl.  Cougar Attack and Ready to Pounce were each $1.99 and I really don't think there is a better polish out ther for the price. 

Cougar Attack is a sheer brown base with tons of copper glitter.

Ready to Pounce is a dark purply shimmer.  It is beautiful.

I read somewhere that Cougar Attack was a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Superstar.  I had to check this out for myself and this is what I found:



Pretty darn close!  Superstar has just a touch more glitter than Cougar Attack.  But definitely close enough in my book!  Check your CVS one more time if you missed out on this collection, they just might have a full display. 

No comments: