Thursday, November 3, 2011

OPI~Touring America

OPI's Fall Collection is called Touring America.  It is a 12 piece collection of a wide array of shimmers and cremes ranging from corals to greys to very dark shades.  I found that most of this collection had a 'dustyness' to it.  This collection isn't my favorite and overall, I was pretty disappointed in Touring America.  I did pick up 3 of them and here they are.
 
Honk If You Love OPI is my favorite.  It is dusty vamp creme!  What a gorgeous shade of polish!

I Break For Manicures is a dusty eggplant creme.  I really loved this one in the bottle, but when I applied it, it was too dusty or grey for me.   

Get In The Espresso Lane is a dark brown creme that has just a slight hint of green to it. 

I still would like to pick up Road House Blues from this collection, but it seems to go fast around here.  I know this collection has been out a little while, do you like, love, or pass on OPI~Touring America?

No comments: