Friday, January 13, 2012

OPI~Muppets

Happy Friday the 13th!  I had all these huge plans for posting all of the great holiday/winter collections I have and December came and went too fast for me.  So, I know these are late, but they are definitely worth a second (or 50th) look and if you haven't picked any of these up yet, maybe I will inspire you :)

Also, don't forget to enter my Holo 2012 Giveaway!

OPI's holiday collection, The Muppets is an amazing collection of glitter, red, and neutral polishes.  The Muppets have a special place in my heart, not only because I grew up with them, but my youngest told me a couple of years ago, that he wanted to be Kermit when he grows up.

Rainbow Connection is a amazing display of multi-colored and multi-shaped glitter.

Divine Swine is a magenta glitter with silver hex scattered throughout.

Fresh Frog of Bel Air is a Kermit green glitter that also has a silver hex scattered throughout.

Gettin' Miss Piggy With It is a great red glitter and it too has the large silver hex.

Pepe's Purple Passion is a gorgeous plum base with glitter.

The next 4 are from the Muppettes, the mini 4 pack.

Designer...de Better is a light gold metallic with gold glitter.


Excuse Moi! is my favorite of this collection.  I actually went out a bought a few for full size bottles, just in case.  It is a pretty pink mauve glitter with larger pink, silver & light blue glitter.

Warm & Fozzie is a brown-copper metallic with gold & copper glitter.

Wocka! Wocka! is a pretty red with a pink iridescent wash.

No comments: