Saturday, August 22, 2009

Konad for the little ones

Ever since I discovered Konad, my daughter is constantly begging me to do her nails. She's 10 and she has little nails. It's a little more difficult when stamping little nails, but not impossible. The designs that I have the best luck with are the small flowers, bows, or just using a portion of a larger design. I also highly recommend the double ended stamper. The smaller end is much easier to use on little nails. Another quick tip for when you are doing someone elses nails, is to prepare the image plate upside down and pick up the image upside down. That way you don't have to fiddle with it before you transfer it.

With keeping with my green theme, I chose Misa The Grass is Green on My Side, Cool Red Konad Princess Polish and plate #7. And in true Miss D fashion, she didn't like it and so the 2nd picture is Nubar Hollywood Pink, Konad White, and S9.
Misa The Grass is Greener on My Side, Cool Red Konad(Princess), M7




Nubar Hollywood Pink, Konad White, S9

No comments: