Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award Tag!


I've been tagged for the kreativ blogger award by kelliegonzo at Also Known As...  Thanks, Kellie!

The rules are: tell 7 facts and tag 7 blogs

7 Facts
1.  I have 6 tattoos that are actually 8, becasue 2 of them weren't big enough and I had them added to.
2.  My goal is to one day own a salon or spa.  I am a licensed Manicurist and Esthetician with zero interst in hair. 
3.  I have a huge pet peeve.  I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but OPI is pronounced O P I (as initials), not opee. 
4.  I am hopelessly addicted to General Hospital.  I have watched since I was a little girl and remember pretending I was sick so I could stay home and watch Luke and Laura's wedding.
5.  I have naturally curly hair that I can't stand.  I blow it out straight every time I wash it.
6.  I LOVE music and going to shows.  Mostly old punk and garage bands and Motley Crue!
7.  I don't have make-up, I have a make-up collection.  I have more make-up then I could ever possible use and I continue to buy more!

7 Blogs-I tried to pick some newbies
The Daily Nail
Jesserkah
Revampy
Glammed-up
Lambchop Mobile
Concrete and Nail Polish
and...Lucy!  We all love you Lucy!

Thanks for letting me let you in on a few facts about me :)