Monday, February 1, 2010

And the winner is...

Before I announce the winner, I want to thank you all not only for entering, but for following my blog, leaving comments and being so great!  I am really having a great time doing this and I am so thankful to have such wonderful new friends!

The winner of my first ever contest is... Claire from Claire's Nail Art Blog.  Claire is from France and you guys should check out her blog too.  I have sent Claire an email and if for some reason I don't hear back from her by Thursday 2/4/2010, I will re-draw another number.  Congratulations Claire and check your inbox!

Thanks again for entering and check back soon, as I have aquired another 100 followers(thank you, thank you, thank you) and will be having another contest soon!

3 comments:

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

Congrats Claire!re

jo.frougal said...

Congratulations to Claire!

Claireelfic said...

hi
I'm very pleased !
It is the first time I win something !

Thanks a lot Cindy! I email you right away !