I was tagged by Krystle who's fabulous blog is The Girl Who Nailed It. The rules are, I am to post 10 things that make me happy and then tag 10 people/blogs.
So here it goes.
1. My son Brody. I have 3 kids and they all 3 make happy, but Brody is different. He has an old soul and a way of making me smile several times a day. He has a way of stealing your heart. Plus, today is his birthday!
2. The ocean. I love spending the day on the beach. There is nothing more relaxing that the sound of the waves and the smell of the salty air.
3. Bridges. I love the architecture and the way old bridges look. Some day I want to go on a road trip and take pictures of bridges.
4. Books. There is nothing better than sitting down and with a good new or old book.
5. Christmas. I love holidays, but Christmas is my favorite.
6. Going out to eat. I love to be cooked for!
7. Friends. I have some of the best friends. Some are old, some are new, but they all are my true friends. I know I could call any one of them and they would be right there for me.
8. Lola. She is my puppy. My husband got her for me for Christmas and she is just the best!
9. Make-up. I don't just have make-up, I have a collection. Make up always fits and it doesn't make you look fat :)
10. Making things. I love sewing and making crafts.
For the 10 blogs, I tag:
1. Polished Lyrics
2. Romika's Nails
3. Polished Beauty Blog
4. Polish Freak
5. Dutch Nail Blog
7. A Polish Problem
9. Tuli's Nails
10. Polish Swatches