Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sally Hansen & Pure Ice

Today I have 2 'drug store' brands, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear and Pure Ice.  Now Sally and I have not had the best relationship, but we definitley kissed and made up!  Wet Cement is my gray!  I love this color and have nothing bad to say about this polish.  Pure Ice is a polish I have never tried before.  The application was fine, but it was super sheer.  A lot more sheer than it looks in the bottle.

Wet Cement is a beautiful light gray creme.

Busted us a really sheer lavender shimmer.  I was really disappointed in this color.  It is really sheer.  You can see in the bottle how pretty and dense looking it is.  This will be good for layering, too sheer or me.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You're right, Busted was MADE for layering, I think. Have you tried it over the Wet Cement? I bet they would look awesome together! ☺ I've layered Busted over a few things, and I would liken the effect to the new CND Sparkle effects (I don't own any of those, but from swatches I've seen, they look similar enough. I'm on a Pure Ice budget, with CND tastes! LOL.) BTW, Wet Cement is gorgeous!

Paige said...

Those are gorgeous!

Polish'd Cindy said...

I think it's a lot like CND effects. Thanks for looking!