Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Color Club~Rebel Debutante

I saw that a few fellow polish lovers found Color Club at Ross for $7.99.  I figured I would go and see if my Ross had it and jackpot!  I got the Relel Debutante set!  I really wanted these polishes when I saw then a few months ago.  I even went as far as filling my cart with several and then at the last minute, juct could not bring myself to forking out $10 for shipping!  So, lucky for me I did wait and I got 7 polishes for $7.99!

I have to say I am very disapointed in most of these colors.  Today I have 4 colors for you.  Best Dressed List, Charity Ball, Uptown Girl, & She's So Glam are all cremes.  Application was okay, nothing to jump up and down about.

Best Dressed is a nude, carmel creme.

Charity Ball is a great terra cotta creme.  It was on the sheer side and I have some coverage issues, as you can see, but I really like this color.

Uptown Girl is my favorite of these 4.  It is a dusty light purple.

She's So Glam is a chalky, bright pink creme.  This color is not for me!  I love pink, but the shade this pink does not agree with my skin tone at all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Most of this collection did not look good on me but they look so nice on you!

Polish'd Cindy said...

Awww thanks! I couldn't get a few of these off fast enough, lol!

PolishedPrude said...

Yikes! I'm sorry about the slight let down on colors and application, but I agree with EA (they look really nice on you). I have yet to swatch my scores I got though, so I'm glad this will serve as my forewarning.

adorepink said...

How cool! I keep checking my Ross and no such luck :( Oh well. I like the pink and purple!