Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy December!

I love December!  I'm not ready for all the craziness, but I still love December!  I thought I'd start the month off with some Holiday collections.  Today I have 2 polishes from the Nicole by OPI Holiday Magic collection, Bring on the Tinsel & Spark My Mistletoe.  Both of these are glitters, and they are perfect for layering or wearing alone.  Both of these are 2 coats and inside with a flash(cloudy skies have arrived in sunny California)  Enjoy!

Bring on the Tinsel is a beautiful holiday glitter polish.  It has silver, red, green, and it looks like a splash of gold glitter in a clear base.

Spark My Mistletoe is gorgeous!  Red glitter with silver iridescent hexagon shaped glitter in a clear base.  I love this one!  You have to click on this picture to see how magnificent Spark My Mistletoe really is.
I picked these up at Ulta and they were on sale buy one get one 1/2 off until December 3, 2010 and I had a coupon!  Oh, the possibilities with these two polishes!