Thursday, January 13, 2011

Personalized Cosmetic Bag

I have something really cool to show you guys today.  Simply Bags is a a great e-tailer of personalized bags.  They have everything from cosmetic bags to diaper bags to lunch bags to beach bags.  I was sent a personalized cosmetic bag!  How cute is this?



It actually is a set of 3 bags, with the embroidery only on the large bag.  It is a heavy white cotton, with a black damask print and a fuchsia liner.  For the personalization on this cosmetic bag, you have your choice of  3 colors of thread (Kiwi, Red, or Fuchsia).  Simply Bags has a great selection of bags to choose from and I love that you can add a personal touch to your bag with your name or monogram!  These bag feel really sturdy and I am a happy to say that the large bag fits 5 large MAC palettes!  Please go check Simply Bags out, they have some really great bags and I can't wait to order a beach bag! http://www.simply-bags.com/

No comments: