Tuesday, April 19, 2011

China Glaze~Anchors Away

The Anchors Away collection from China Glaze was one of the most talked about collections last summer and fall.  Everyday for months people where talking about it on twitter and other blogs.  I was so excited for the collection to come out and when it finally did, I had the hardest time finding it!  It seemed like it was launched one day and gone the next.  Neither one of my Sally's even got it in.  However, I was lucky enough to find two polishes from this collection.

Sea Spray is a pale grey-baby blue micro shimmer or semi-pearl.

First Mate is a gorgeous dusty dark blue creme.  I was really happy that I found this one.

How lucky where you guys in your Anchors Away hunt?

2 comments:

Justine (Productrater) said...

I didn't realize it was so popular of a collection. I got three from amazon, pelican grey, sunset sail and sea spray.

Polish'd Cindy said...

I'm not sure how popular they actually were when the came out, but they definitely were hard for me to find :)