Thursday, April 7, 2011

OPI~Texas Collection

Happy Thursday!  I have a few polishes from OPI's Texas Collection to share with y'all :)  These all have the sorbet finish.  (That's fancy talk for jelly finish)  These three colors are bright and cheery and make me smile.  This all are 2 coats of polish with NO top coat. 



Y'all Come Back Ya Hear is a bright, tangerine orange creme.  Probably the most sheer of these three, but I just love the finish!  So shinny!

                                     

Too Pink To Hold Em is a raspberry pink creme.  Perfect for Spring toes!

Don't Mess With OPI is a light jade green creme and it is stunning!  You know me and greens, but this one is a keeper!  Love it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to get my paws on too pink to hold em!

Polish'd Cindy said...

Isn't it gorgeous? A perfect spring shade

Swatch And Learn said...

I'm also really into green nail polish, and that one looks great on you! :)
- Mary

Polish'd Cindy said...

Thank you Mary!