Thursday, September 15, 2011

China Glaze~Haunting Collection

Well, it's getting to be that time of year again-Halloween!  I have the first Halloween themed collection that I have been able to find.  For some reason all the stores around me are taking their time getting all the Halloween goodies out and on the shelves.  China Glaze never really fails in the Halloween collections.  Year after year they release great colors and this year is no different.  I have heard a few mixed reviews on the is collection, but I think it's beautiful and eerie, just how Halloween should be!  The Haunting Collection is 6 polishes, Ghoulish Glow & Black Mesh (Crackle) are re-promotes. 

It's Alive is a dense dark lime green glitter.  This is 2 coats, but I really could have used just one.

Haunting is a black creme base with silver glitter.

Near Dark is a dark, almost black, murky moss green.  I really like this color.  I think it's just gorgeous.

Crimson is a beautiful vampy blackened berry creme.  You know I love this color!

China Glaze~Haunting Collection is in out.  I saw it yesterday at Sally's.  Grab it while you can!  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Cindy, I think they're all perfect and I love them. So glad I ordered them! I mean, the dark ones certainly go along with Halloween themes, right? Great swatches! :)