Wednesday, September 14, 2011

OPI~Pink Shatter~Pink of Hearts 2011

OPI has released a limited edition pink, yes I said pink, shatter!  Pink of Hearts 2011 will be available in September and October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month.  I found mine a few weeks ago at a local beauty supply, so that tells me that they should start popping up in salons and at other OPI retailers any day now.
I layered it over China Glaze~OMG! (index), Wet n' Wild~White (middle), China Glaze~Good Witch? (ring), & American Apparel~Hassid (pinky)
This pink is a 'light' shimmer and it has a slight irredescent cast to it.  I think it leans toward the peachy-pink side.  Except over the Hassid-hello amazing!  I LOVE this shatter over black polish.  On a side note, this OPI shatter doesn't play nice wth China Glaze.  I didn't get that great of a shatter effect over the OMG! or the Good Witch?.  Who cares, look at it over the black!

1 comment:

Pretty said...

ooh i like the way the pink cracks upmus