Monday, September 12, 2011

Liebster Blog Award & Top 10 Award

I was tagged a while ago by Lizzy from The Nature of Beauty blog for the Liebster Blog Award & the Top 10 Cosmetics List Award.  Lizzy is just a doll and her blog is mostly about make-up, but she has a little something for everyone.  So go check her out!  Thanks Lizzy, these were fun to do!



1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows? I would say palettes & eyeshadows. You can use eyeliners as shadows and I have every color of the rainbow
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? Chop it off! In fact, I am doing just that on Wednesday.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? Hmmm, I guess coral
4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup? Clothes
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick? Since I have done this many times, eyeliner as lipstick. In the early and mid '90's, if you wanted a dark lip, we would use navy eyeliner and red lipstick over it. Voila dark burgundy!
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? I'm a MAC girl.
7. Would you rather use only one eyeshadow color or one lip color the rest of your life? One eyeshadow.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter? I hate being hot, so summer clothes in the winter. You can always warm up with a blanket.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round? Finally and easy one, DARK!
10. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun? Messy bun
11. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss? Never use lipgloss
12. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Have none. You can always draw them on. Shaving would probably give you stubble.
13. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish? I LOVE my nail polish, but I love my makeup just a little bit more.

Not that these blogs need my help at pimping them out, but seriously, you have to follow these ladies!  What a breath of fresh air each one of these blogs is.  Beautiful nails, stunning polish, and quality blogs. 
Tag:



 "Top 10 Cosmetics" List

**Rules of the Top 10 Award**
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your Top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

My Top 10
1. MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
2. MAC Plush Lash Black mascara
3. Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Roach
4. Sunscreen
5. MAC Eyeshadow in Vanilla
6. Lip balm or some lip moisturizing product
7. Moisturizer with glycolic
8. MAC Liner in Photogravure
9. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bahama-I love this color and this fat pencil.  It is the perfect pink brown
10.  A good face primer.  I switch from MAC Prep+Prime to Bare Minerals Prime Time
In addition to the blogs above, I tag anyone who would like to do this!  Thanks again for the tag Lizzie!

No comments: